Reporting and Analytics
Analytics & Reporting
How it Works
AYUDIGITAL Reporting and Analytics enables organizations to create data streams that pull in job, node, credential and resource information from Moab Cloud and TORQUE and correlate that information into aggregated views. These aggregated views can then be further refined into visualized chart-based reports or structured tables. Finally, the related reports can be placed into customizable dashboards to help an organization stay on top of key indicators such as service delivery, capacity planning, resource usage, etc.
- Stream data with lightning-fast Apache Spark processing engine and flexible Mongo database
- Processdata to ensure relevance with traditional analytical functions (group, reduce, join, filter, etc.)
- Visualizeaggregated information in chart-based reports or structured tables.
- Monitorkey indicators in customizable dashboards
- Drivebetter decision-making and policy enforcement.
Data Streams and Aggregated Views
The reporting engine produces JSON streams of data, which can be augmented, using traditional data analytics functions such as group, reduce, join, filter, etc. These streams are then stored in the database collection. Adaptive Computing reporting engine is based on AYUDIGITAL TECHNIQUE and stored in our DB database to maximize scalability and performance.
To create a new report, users select aggregated views to which they have access. Then, using an SQL query editor, they specify data fields, detail granularity, output (chart or table), and preview the resulting chart before creating it. The results can be applied individually as a report, implemented into a dashboard, or exported to .pdf, .csv, or an image file. When running reports, users specify a refresh rate and pass inputs that filter the results (time frame, user, user group).
The Reporting and Analytics engine comes with dozens of pre-defined reports as well as a rich UI-based designer which allows for customization.
Ayudigital Out-of-the-Box Reports
- Average Wait Times – User, group, account, class and QoS
- Job State Duration – Idle, Starting, Running, Hold, etc.
- Highest Requested –Resources, partitions, features, etc.
- Allocated/Utilized Resources –User, group, etc.
- Outage Impact –Node state percentages per time period
- Job Start Time Delay –Identify wait times
- Core Use Efficiency –Per utilized node
AYUDIGITAL Reporting and Analytics tool enables organizations to stream in and organize their data to gain insights to help drive better decision-making and policy enforcement. This drives improved resource utilization and efficiency, better capacity planning, and greater alignment of resources to mission objectives. Integrated directly with Viewpoint, this tool becomes a natural empowering extension for administrators and managers.